Petri.co.il forums Home Forums Start Page Forums Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums > General Chat > Coffee Lounge and Introduction
Petri.co.il is happy to award RicklesP the title of Most Valuable Member !!!
Register Calendar Calendar Search Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums Search Todays Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #15)

New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #15)

this thread has 193 replies and has been viewed 30384 times

Closed Thread

Old 11th June 2009, 11:26
Wrote the book

6 month star 12 month star
 Reputation: danielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud of (1198)
Exclamation New members, wanna say hi? (Archive #15)

Welcome to the Petri.co.il forums!

Please post your "Hi" message here on this thread. Please do NOT put your "Hi" message as a separate thread, post it here (click on "Post Reply" in this thread).

After doing so, and BEFORE posting on the live forums, make sure you read the general forum instructions and rules found on top of each forum. Posting content not according to the forum rules will get you banned. Myself and the other moderators usually shoot first and ask questions later.

So have a good stay, share your knowledge, contribute to the community, but be warned that this community will not tolerate posts that are not according to the forum rules.
________

Daniel Petri
Microsoft Senior Premier Field Engineer
MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT
Old 11th June 2009, 14:01
Casual
Casual

Default Re: New members, wanna say hi? This is the place!

Hi Everyone........
Old 11th June 2009, 14:04
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Ossian
 Reputation: Ossian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant future (1520)

Hi Durgesh!
IT Trainer / Consultant
Ossian Ltd
Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **
Old 11th June 2009, 17:14
Administrator

Reputation: biggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to behold (809)

High also.
"There I stood at the bar, wearing a Mae West, no jacket, and beginning to leak blood from my torn boot. None of the golfers took any notice of me - after all, I wasn't a member!" Kenneth Lee - after being shot down during the Battle of Britain on the 18th August 1940.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **
Old 17th August 2009, 22:15
Casual
Casual

Hi everyone!
Old 19th August 2009, 07:31
Casual
Casual

Hi Everyone,

This is Sampson Fung from Hong Kong.

I have been reading articles here as a result of Google Search.

I find the information here is of very excellent quality.

I decided to join the forum today as I have some specific questions for "Protect AD object from accidental deletion".

I will post my question to the AD forum.

Regards,
Sampson Fung
Old 19th August 2009, 10:52
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Ossian
 Reputation: Ossian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant future (1520)

Welcome, Sampson Fung!
And thank you for reading the rules and deciding to post in the right place - it is TRUELY appreciated!
IT Trainer / Consultant
Ossian Ltd
Scotland

Old 19th August 2009, 17:30
MVM

Send a message via MSN to Nonapeptide Send a message via Yahoo to Nonapeptide Send a message via Skype™ to Nonapeptide
 Reputation: Nonapeptide has a spectacular aura aboutNonapeptide has a spectacular aura aboutNonapeptide has a spectacular aura about (246)

Hello Mr. Fung. Glad to have you. I hope you don't plan on shaving your head anytime soon... no matter what Delilah says.
Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: Nonapeptide@gmail.com || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/
Old 19th August 2009, 04:33
Casual
Casual

Hello all! I am happy to find this place! I have been thrown in a situation where I need a lot more knowledge than I have and this place should be an invaluable asset for me. I am growing everyday but I am sure I have what seem like dumb questions to you guys. I hope you will indulge me a little, I will be greatly appreciative of any help I receive.
Old 19th August 2009, 05:11
MVM

Send a message via MSN to Nonapeptide Send a message via Yahoo to Nonapeptide Send a message via Skype™ to Nonapeptide
 Reputation: Nonapeptide has a spectacular aura aboutNonapeptide has a spectacular aura aboutNonapeptide has a spectacular aura about (246)

Hello! I'm sure most if not all of us will indulge you... just so long as you don't mention braindumps, don't doublepost and of course don't make any one of us have to say "LMGTFY" too frequently.

So... are your car insurance premiums unusually high perchance?
Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: Nonapeptide@gmail.com || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/
Closed Thread