Petri.com forums Home Forums Start Page Forums Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums > Certification > Other Certifications
Petri.com is happy to award RicklesP the title of Most Valuable Member !!!
Register Calendar Calendar Search Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums Search Todays Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Vmware Trainer

Vmware Trainer

this thread has 13 replies and has been viewed 10119 times

Closed Thread

Old 15th December 2011, 23:37
Wrote the book

6 month star 12 month star
 Reputation: gforceindustries is a jewel in the roughgforceindustries is a jewel in the roughgforceindustries is a jewel in the roughgforceindustries is a jewel in the rough (310)
Default Re: Vmware Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy View Post
can you provide me the sites where i can find the video training material as same as train signal or at least a pdf materials
"The same as" TrainSignal, or actually TrainSignal? In either case, surely Google can suggest various vendors for training materials?

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.
Old 16th December 2011, 09:14
Administrator

Reputation: biggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to beholdbiggles77 is a splendid one to behold (875)

I would like to remind everyone that this is a Global Forum. A word used in one language can have a totally different meaning in another and as such can be totally misinterpreted especially if this word is used who has English as a second, third or even forth language.

I have never seen any other word in our Profession that evokes such an emotive and often a hostile response to the poster; the responses which I am often shocked, amazed and/or disgusted by. One would think the person was a paedophile by the vitriol used.

The word dump has two meanings for me with one involving paperwork when finished and the other a place where non-recyclable rubbish is deposited as landfill. A brain dump could therefore mean someone whose grey matter is having a crap or a nice, obscure way of calling sombody a shit head.

So please think twice before replying with threats or scorn to somebody from perhaps an obscure part of our planet and uses a word they have heard that may have a different meaning at their location.

Thank you.
"There I stood at the bar, wearing a Mae West, no jacket, and beginning to leak blood from my torn boot. None of the golfers took any notice of me - after all, I wasn't a member!" Kenneth Lee - after being shot down during the Battle of Britain on the 18th August 1940.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **
Old 12th January 2012, 14:43
Here to help

Hi ,

is VCAP 5 DCA/DCD Exam released ? What is the fees structure for this ? Is it compulsory to take down the training from any vmware authorized training center.Also do i need to follow track e.g first i need to pass DCA and then DCD

Thanks
Old 12th January 2012, 14:58
It's not a coincidence

Http://www.vmware.com/certification is the best place to find all the information on VMware certifications.

At this time the VCAP5 certifications have not been released, so none of your other questions can be answered authoritatively. I think it's safe to say that only VCP will have a mandatory training requirement, the VCAPs have a VCP requirement.

DCA and DCD are quite different, people tend to do the one that matches their role. DCD is relatively straightforward if vSphere design work is part of your role, so I'm told. DCA is challenging, even if vSphere admin is what you do every day.

Scott.