Petri.com forums Home Forums Start Page Forums Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums > Microsoft Networking Services > Terminal Services
Petri.com is happy to award RicklesP the title of Most Valuable Member !!!
Register Calendar Calendar Search Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums Search Todays Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Windows cannot find the local profile...

Windows cannot find the local profile...

this thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 36231 times

Closed Thread

Old 17th July 2007, 00:49
Casual
Casual

6 month star 12 month star
Default Windows cannot find the local profile...

Hi,

I'm running Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 4.0 on Win 2003 SP1 and from time to time I get the following event id's in my event viewer: 1502, 1511, 1515.

Event ID 1502
Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.

DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Event ID 1515

Windows has backed up this user's profile. Windows will automatically try to use the backed up profile the next time this user logs on.

Event ID 1511

Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.

I deleted the accounts (two) with the problem, rebooted the server but after a few days the issue reappear, the user is logged with a temp account...
I have about 25 users on this server and no changes have been made to any of the setting.

Thank you.

F
Old 24th July 2007, 18:42
Casual
Casual

Default Re: Windows cannot find the local profile...

I finally fix the problem.
I start using UPHClean from microsoft.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
Cheers,

F
Old 25th July 2007, 07:38

Reputation: sorinso is a name known to allsorinso is a name known to allsorinso is a name known to allsorinso is a name known to allsorinso is a name known to allsorinso is a name known to all (561)
Thumbs up Re: Windows cannot find the local profile...

Thanks for letting us know.

(Multumesc si succes !! )

Sorin Solomon

»»»»»
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
- Bill Cosby
«««««
Closed Thread