Petri.co.il forums Home Forums Start Page Forums Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums > General Chat > Wall of Fame
Petri.co.il is happy to award RicklesP the title of Most Valuable Member !!!
Register Calendar Calendar Search Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums Search Todays Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

MVMM Profile - shai tsanani

MVMM Profile - shai tsanani

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 5581 times

Closed Thread

Old 14th July 2005, 00:46
Wrote the book

6 month star 12 month star
 Reputation: danielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud ofdanielp has much to be proud of (1198)
Default MVMM Profile - shai tsanani

MVMM awardees will be featured on the Wall of Fame. Here is the info submitted to us by our fifth MVMM - shai tsanani:

Well thank you guys for voting me for MVMM.
My name is Shai, I'm 33 years old and I was born in Israel in a city called Hadera.
From the age of 13 I remember myself playing with computers. For me it was only a small box that made for me the whole work. Slowly, I started to learn how thinks really working and I started to troubleshoot it.
Today I'm working as system administrator in company called Mechkar Computers for about 5 years. The main role of the company is outsourcing other companies who don't have their own IT, a fact that exposed me to variety kind of networks dealing with variety kind of troubles.
I have MCSE NT4/MCP 2000 degree and I'm studying for MCSE 2003.
In addition, I have ASE proliant servers from HP.
I came to this forum not knowing its quality. I thought that this forum is just like any other forum. But I found out that this is a very high discussion room, with high level of people dealing with top issues, a fact that made this place a little bit different.
I really feel at home
Anyway, I hope that we continue to help each other because as much as we share information between us the more we learn and make things right.
As for Mr. Petri, Thank you very much for collecting us the articles and placing them all together. You make life much easier.
Thanks again fellows and keep up the good working

Shai

Attached Images

Daniel Petri
Microsoft Senior Premier Field Engineer
MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT
Closed Thread