Petri.com forums Home Forums Start Page Forums Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums > Messaging Software > Exchange 2000 / 2003
Petri.com is happy to award RicklesP the title of Most Valuable Member !!!
Register Calendar Calendar Search Petri IT Knowledgebase Forums Search Todays Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested meeting

Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested meeting

this thread has 7 replies and has been viewed 3002 times

Closed Thread

Old 11th October 2010, 13:18
Casual
It's not a coincidence

6 month star 12 month star
Default Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested meeting

Scenario:

- Exchange server 2003 & Windows Server 2003 (patches up to date)
- client is running Outlook 2003 in cached mode
- External meetings arrive with the current time (not with the schedulled time)
- meeting date from internal organization to external changes to current time upojn acceptance by external (not the schedulled time)
- meeting within organization have no issues.
- when running Outlook in online mode, both works fine internal and external.

Please help !
If additional info is required, just ask.

Thanks in advance !

Last edited by kogar; 11th October 2010 at 14:24..
Old 12th October 2010, 20:18
Casual
It's not a coincidence

Default Re: Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested mee

anyone... ?
Old 13th October 2010, 10:35
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Ossian
 Reputation: Ossian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant future (1562)
Default Re: Outlook 2003 meeting request shows the current time rather than the requested mee

Please do NOT bump your posts.
We are a community of volunteers who give up our free time to help out. Someone will post a response when they can.
If you absolutely need urgent support, phone Microsoft PSS and pay them
IT Trainer / Consultant
Ossian Ltd
Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **
Old 13th October 2010, 18:52
Casual
Casual

I just discovered that I'm having the EXACT same problem. I have the same setup as you. I'm glad I'm not alone. I can't find any information on this issue on the net. Will keep trying and post a solution here if I find one.
Old 14th October 2010, 19:56
Casual
Casual

I managed to get my server sorted out by calling Microsoft PSS. We checked out the normal issues, etc. Finally the tech decided to run isinteg -fix against the information store. This appears to have fixed the issue although any meeting requests prior to the fix are still skewed.
Old 15th October 2010, 10:30
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Ossian
 Reputation: Ossian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant futureOssian has a brilliant future (1562)

Thanks for posting back
IT Trainer / Consultant
Ossian Ltd
Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **
Old 18th October 2010, 18:28
Casual
It's not a coincidence

In my case, problem was solved with...:surprise:...restarting the server...

/closed.
Old 21st October 2010, 17:15
Casual
Casual

this because the day light saving time, change it from your computer clock according to your country +1GMT, or + 2 GMT, etc.

after you change it from your computer clock, from your outlook, choose Tools, Option , Calendar Option, Time Zone, change the time zone as well according to your country.

it should fix the problem .
Closed Thread